The Dragoon by LiteFighter® is a robust 4-season tent, designed and built for the military, and is now available for the avid adventurer who demands the most from their gear. Due to its configurability, the Dragoon can be used as a summer shade tent, mild weather shelter, and a winter bunker.
With unique features including a stove jack flap, HVAC duct connections, connected Dyneema® cord guy lines with built-in stowaway pockets and internal loops for hanging lights and accessories, the Dragoon is the most feature-rich tent available. The rugged and durable Dragoon contains 8-mesh panel doors with tuck-away panels, 8- Permethrin mesh window vents, and a removable floor for various set-up configurations.
Made of the most durable materials and superior craftsmanship, the Dragoon tent body is constructed of 70D Ripstop Nylon with 5,000mm+ waterproof urethane coating and DWR finish. The vents are made of 40D Nylon No-See-Um Mesh. The Floor, Reinforcement Points and Sleeves are constructed of 210D Oxford Nylon with 5,000mm+ waterproof urethane coating and DWR finish. The Dragoon is the shelter of choice for the discerning outdoorsman who needs to seek refuge in a quality shelter to withstand the harshest conditions.
The Dragoon includes:
- 1 – Dragoon base tent body with removable floor
- 2 – center poles
- 4 – side poles
- 4 – vent poles
- 16 – attached Dyneema® guy lines with built-in stowaway pockets
- 4 – additional guy lines for rigging
- 8 – snow/sand parachute stakes
- 20 – XL ground stakes
- 1 – rolling load out bag
|NUMBER OF DOORS||8|
|FRAME DESCRIPTION||Aluminum Press fit w/ All-Weather Shock Cord|
|TENT DIMENSIONS||157.5″ x 157.5″ x 77″ (See Diagram)|
|PACKED SIZE||30 x 17 x 16|
|TENT WEIGHT||37.5 lbs.|
1. When utilizing a stove, it is recommend pulling the floor back from beneath the stove to prevent any burns to the floor from embers that may pop out of the stove OR put down a protective covering to protect the floor. It is also strongly encouraged to have someone tending to the fire at all times, if possible.
2. When utilizing a stove or heater in the Dragoon, it is recommended ensuring the tent is properly ventilated and have a Carbon Monoxide alarm. If using a stove or heater in the Dragoon solo, it is recommended that the fire be extinguished prior to going to sleep and close all vents once the Carbon Monoxide is at a safe level to retain all remaining heat.
3. In heavy snow conditions, it is strongly recommended that the accumulating snow be removed by knocking it off or brushing it off periodically depending upon snowfall rates. This will help maintain the structural integrity of the tent and prevent any condensation from freezing and raining down on the occupants of the tent.