CataMount™ 2 is a two-person, cold weather mountaineering tent designed as a highly stable, lightweight, ruck-able shelter made to handle ever-changing mountain weather conditions. This tent is very simple to operate, configurable to multiple mission sets, and capable of protecting soldiers during Cold Weather and Mountain Operations.
- Exoskeleton Design For Simple Two-Step Assembly/Disassembly In Inclement Weather.
- All-In-One, Aluminum Spider Hub (Six Way) Pole System w/ Integrated Brow Pole And Sub-Zero All-Weather Shock Cord Combined w/ Wind-Breaker™ End Poles For High Winds And Snow Load. Brow Pole Allows for Additional Head Room While Sitting Up.
- Double Walled Ventilation Design Combined w/ Rainfly Storm Vents To Maximize Airflow.
- X-Large Matching Dual Rainfly Vestibule Doors For Multiple Ingress/Egress And 10.5sq ft of Equipment Storage For Each Soldier (Total of 21sq ft).
- Gear Loops And Storage Pockets For Inside Storage of Water Bottles, Electronics, And Other Personal Items.
- “Fireguard” Nametag Holders On All Inner Tent And Rainfly Doors To Ensure Soldiers Can Find Their Shelters During Large-Scale Field Ops.
- Tub Floor Built w/ 8” Waterproof Splash Guard Walls.
- All Terrain, Solid Aluminum Tri-Fin Ground Stakes and Sand/Snow Tent Anchors Custom Designed Specifically For Military Use.
- Integrated Quick Adjust Molded Guy-Out Tensioning System.
- Waterproof, Flame Retardant, High Tenacity Ripstop Fabrics W/ Heat-Sealed, Waterproof Taped Seams Offers Long-Lasting Wear With Excellent Water-Shedding Capabilities.
- Inner Tent Can Be Removed To Make A Freestanding, Ultra-Lightweight Mountain Hooch™ Or Scout Hide-Site (Camo Netting Sold Separately).
- Includes: Inner Tent w/ Integrated Rainfly, All-in-One Pole Frame, 2 x Wind-Breaker Poles, 12 x Ground Stakes, 4 x Snow/Sand Anchors, Waterproof Ground Sheet, Accessory Kit (2 x Fabric Repair Patches, Tent Pole Splint Sleeve, 4 x Tent Guy Outs w/ Molded Tensioners, Waterproof Visual User Guide, Accessory Sack), Tent Carry Sack.
Important: OCP / MultiCam Camouflage Are “Directional” Patterns. In Order To Maximize Camouflage Effectiveness, The Pattern Must Run Horizontal To the Ground When Tent Is Erected. All Litefighter Tents Are Manufactured To Meet This Requirement.
|PATROL WEIGHT||7.9 lbs|
|MOUNTAIN HOOCH WEIGHT||4.9 lbs|
|PACKAGED WEIGHT||9.8 lbs|
|TENT DIMENSIONS||See Diagram|
|VESTIBULE AREA||21 sq ft|
|PACKED SIZE||22 x 9 in dia|
|NUMBER OF DOORS||2|
|FRAME DESCRIPTION||Aluminum Pressfit w/ All Weather Shock Cord|