- FABRIC: Two layer construction with 100% nylon rip stop outer layer laminated to a durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX® membrane/li>
- FASTENERS: Fly slide fastener/li>
- ACCESS: Two pass-through pockets w/ Velcro® type flaps for water protection/li>
- ZIPPERS: 3/4 leg (starting from the bottom) side zippers with a Velcro® type flap cover for easy access when donning over other layers or boots/li>
- CUFFS: Elastic cuffs with a strap for adjustability
- WAIST: Has an elastic cord with barrel locks for adjustability, belt loops and provisions for suspenders
- SEAMS: Fully taped seams
- COLOR: Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) w/ grey backing
- MANUFACTURING: Made in USA / Berry Compliant
- WEIGHT: Fabric Weight, 3.4 oz/yd2 (max) ASTM D 3776 (Method C)
- BREATHABILITY: Moisture vapor transmission 10,000 g/m2/24hr (min) ISO 15496
- BREAK STRENGTH: 100 lbs Warp x 100 lbs Fill (min) ASTM D 5034
- TEARING STRENGTH: 2.3 kgf Warp x 2.8 kgf Fill (min) ASTM D 2582
- WATERPROOFNESS: Hydrostatic Resistance, 100 psi (min) Initial ASTM D 751 A1
- NEAR-INFRARED: NIR signature reduction technology
- WATERPROOF: Liquid water doesn’t penetrate the durably waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane, keeping the wearer dry and comfortable, allowing for extended operational effectiveness.
- WINDPROOF: The windproof GORE-TEX® membrane blocks the wind, keeping the wearer warmer and more protected from the sand, rain, snow, and ice. Reducing heat loss from wind chill can increase the ability to operate for longer periods of time in harsh conditions.
- DRY & COMFORTABLE: The Breathability of the GORE-TEX® membrane allows moisture vapor from perspiration to escape, keeping the wearer drier and more comfortable.
Wet/Cold Weather Pants
or 4 installments of $37.98 by More info
Engineered for rain, high wind, and extreme cold conditions, our lightweight trousers are made with GORE-TEX® fabric deliver unsurpassed comfort in a broad range of weather conditions.
The durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable GORE-TEX® fabric keeps you comfortable by allowing moisture vapor to escape from your garment, so you and your clothing stay drier. Increased breathability provides comfort keeping you drier longer further enhancing operational effectiveness. These lightweight garments are extremely packable, which allows you to move around and react to changing field conditions more quickly.
Our trousers are 50 percent lighter than the previous version and can be worn individually or in combination with other layers. GORE-TEX® fabric maintains its outstanding protection over time, even after exposure to JP-8, DEET, petroleum, oils, and lubricants. Our trousers also include n-IR signature reduction technology that is durable for the life of the product.